Dropship Policy Affidavit
NoticePlease read the entire policy before submitting. This form must be completed prior to your order being shipped.
ImportantAll shipping insurance coverage as well as the liability of DRR USA, Inc. ends after you have signed for the shipment.
DRR USA, Inc. provides warranty coverage for new DRR® products originally sold and delivered by DRR USA Authorized Dealers located within the United States. DRR® products purchased from retailers other than a DRR USA Authorized Dealer's physical location (whether via the Internet or otherwise) will NOT be covered by DRR USA's warranties and U.S. dealers will not repair such products under warranty.
PurposeDRR USA, Inc. takes the quality of its products seriously, however, there are incidents beyond our control which can lead to unforeseen damage caused in shipping. Therefore, it is important to us in the interest of a good customer service experience that we outline our responsibilities when shipping damage does occur. We also feel it is important to let our customers know what needs to be done to protect their interests and purchases in resolving any issues concerning shipping damage.
Inspect your shipmentWhen receiving parts shipments through UPS, USPS, FedEx or other shippers, carefully inspect your package contents for any damaged or missing items before signing the delivery receipt. Please understand that once the delivery receipt is signed, you have accepted the shipment and that the shipment was received in good condition unless otherwise noted on the delivery receipt. IF YOU SIGNED THE DELIVERY RECEIPT WITHOUT INSPECTING THE SHIPMENT OR ANNOTATING IRREGULARITIES, DRR USA, INC. ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OR SHORTAGES.
Reporting Damages Or ShortagesYou must indicate which items are damaged or missing on the delivery receipt before signing. Also, report any irregularities in the shipping contents to DRR USA, Inc. within 24 hours of delivery by calling (330) 220-3102 for instructions to proceed. You must retain all boxes and original packing materials.
Procedures For Truck Shipments1) When your shipment arrives, you will be asked by the driver to sign the delivery receipt. DO NOT SIGN WITHOUT UNCRATING AND INSPECTING THE ENTIRE ORDER FOR DAMAGES AND/OR SHORTAGES.
EVEN IF THE BOXES OR PALLETS ARE IN PERFECT CONDITION, YOU MUST ALWAYS CHECK FOR CONCEALED DAMAGE. FORK LIFTS OFTEN CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE PRODUCT IF NOT HANDLED CORRECTLY. TRUCKING COMPANIES OFTEN STACK ITEMS ON TOP OF EACH OTHER WHICH CAUSES HIDDEN DAMAGE. PAY PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO THE RADIATOR AREA AND PLASTIC PARTS.
2) You must open the box and inspect it. Any damage or shortage must be noted in detail on the delivery receipt BEFORE YOU ACCEPT OR REFUSE YOUR ORDER.
3) If you or your representative do not document any damages or shortages on the delivery receipt, the shipment is considered received in good condition free of damages or shortages. AT THIS POINT, DRR USA, INC. CANNOT ACCEPT LIABILITY ON YOUR BEHALF AND CANNOT SEND REPLACEMENT PRODUCT.
4) Your signature on the delivery receipt is a legal statement confirming that your order was received in good condition unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to inspect all packages received by you. Please remember, ALL SHIPPING INSURANCE COVERAGE ENDS AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED THE DELIVERY RECEIPT.
5) If damages or shortages are found and noted at the time of delivery, ask the delivery driver for a damage exception number before signing the delivery receipt.
6) When signing the delivery receipt to report damage, be sure that the word "damaged" is clearly printed and legible. In order to prevent the trucking company from deleting words from the front of your signature or the end as a way to avoid paying damage claims, please notate "damaged" between your first and last name. For example, if your name was John Doe and you received a damaged product, sign the receipt as "John DAMAGED Doe." AS A MEASURE TO MINIMIZE ANY ATTEMPTS BY THE SHIPPING COMPANY TO AVOID LIABILITY, YOU MAY PRINT YOUR NAME AS "DAMAGED" ONLY.
7) Immediately call DRR USA, Inc. at (330) 220-3102 with your order number to notify us of the issue so we can file an insurance claim and determine if replacment parts are necessary.
8) It is your responsibility to note all damages or shortages on the delivery receipt before accepting or refusing an order. If there is no mention of damages or shortages on the delivery receipt this shipment is considered delivered in good condition free of any damages or shortages. If for any reason you do not refuse the shipment or note any damage on the delivery receipt DRR USA, INC. CANNOT ACCEPT LIABILITY ON YOUR BEHALF AND CANNOT SEND REPLACEMENT PRODUCT.
9) Our terms of sale are FOB shipping point meaning that the title to these goods passes to you when the goods are received and signed for by you at the time of delivery. If any part of the shipment is damaged or missing, it must be noted on the delivery receipt. Please remember, ALL SHIPPING INSURANCE COVERAGE ENDS AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED THE DELIVERY RECEIPT.
10) If a claim is determined to be valid, replacement part(s) will be sent by UPS GROUND OR USPS. Under no circumstances will replacement part(s) be sent overnight or air shipping unless you agree to pay for the expedited shipping charges. Your account will be billed for the replacement part(s) and shipping charges. If the claim is accepted, the charges for the ground shipping replacement part(s) will be reversed, otherwise if the claim is denied, you will be responsible for the balance of the ground shipping and replacement part(s). You are responsible for any expedited shipping charges regardless of claim approval or denial.
11) If you have any questions about setting up the vehicle or questions about parts, please contact the dealer that you pruchased your products from so they have the opportunity to resolve your concerns.